HMLA-269 Gunrunners US Marine Corps Light Attack Helicopter Squadron Patch
- 3.75 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 0.08 (in)
Looking for a high-quality, officially licensed patch to show your support for the United States Marine Corps and their HMLA-269 Gunrunners Light Attack Helicopter Squadron? Look no further than our intricately embroidered patch.
Marine Light Attack Helicopter Squadron 269 (HMLA-269), also known as "The Gunrunners," is a US Marine Corps helicopter squadron based at Marine Corps Air Station New River, North Carolina. The squadron consists of AH-1Z Viper attack helicopters and UH-1Y Venom utility helicopters and fell under the command of Marine Aircraft Group 29 and the 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing.
Its mission is to provide offensive air support, utility support, armed escort, and airborne supporting arms coordination to the Marine Air-Ground Task Force commander. The Gunrunners have an impressive history, including being the first Marine Corps squadron to fire the TOW anti-tank missile from an airborne platform and participating in Operation Desert Shield and Operation Desert Storm.
- Officially licensed by the United States Marine Corps
- 4 inches tall, perfect for display
- Sew on backing, making it easy to attach to any item
- Merrowed edge, made precise and with care
- Embroidered with great detail to showcase the HMLA-269 Gunrunners Light Attack Helicopter Squadron emblem
- Show your support for the United States Marine Corps and their HMLA-269 Gunrunners Light Attack Helicopter Squadron
- Add to your collection or display with pride
- Makes a great gift for military personnel, veterans, and military families
At Popular Patch, we are committed to providing high-quality patches that meet the needs of our customers. We take pride in our workmanship and attention to detail, and we stand behind every product we sell. Order your HMLA-269 Gunrunners Light Attack Helicopter Squadron patch today and show your appreciation for the important work done by the brave men and women of the United States Marine Corps.