354th Fighter Wing US Air Force Patch
- 3.00 (in)
- 3.00 (in)
- 0.08 (in)
Looking for a high-quality, officially licensed patch to show your support for the United States Air Force and the 354th Fighter Wing?
Look no further than our intricately embroidered patch. The 354th Fighter Wing is a United States Air Force unit assigned to the Pacific Air Forces Eleventh Air Force. Based at Eielson Air Force Base in Alaska, the 354th Fighter Wing is responsible for providing air defense and combat forces to meet U.S. national security objectives. The unit has a distinguished history, dating back to its activation in 1942 as a fighter group during World War II.
- Officially licensed by the United States Air Force
- 3 inches tall, perfect for display
- Sew on backing, making it easy to attach to any item
- Cut edge, made precise and with care
- Embroidered with great detail to showcase the 354th Fighter Wing emblem
- Show your support for the United States Air Force and the 354th Fighter Wing
- Add to your collection or display with pride
- Makes a great gift for military personnel, veterans, and military families
At Popular Patch, we are committed to providing high-quality patches that meet the needs of our customers. We take pride in our workmanship and attention to detail, and we stand behind every product we sell. Order your 354th Fighter Wing patch today and show your appreciation for the important work done by the brave men and women of the United States Air Force.