Custom Patch Request
If you’re looking for CUSTOM PATCHES, you’ve come to the right place!
Over the years, We have helped thousands of customers create their ideal custom patches.
Our patches are high quality, detailed, and EMBROIDERED ONLY.
PLEASE NOTE, there is a minimum quantity of 100 patches when placing a custom order.
Total turnaround time for all orders is 6-8 weeks.
**** For more custom patch information see our blog article ****
What you can expect when working with us…
1. Fill out the form below with your specifications. See “Custom Order Specifications” for more information.
2. Submit a picture of your design with a high quality jpeg file format.
After we receive your request, we will get back to you via email with a quote.
3. Once you have received your quote, you have 1 week to respond if you would like to move forward. After 1 week, your quote is void. Payment is due in full at this time.
4. Once confirmation and payment have been made, you will receive an email with an image of the first sample. This is a picture only. We do not provide physical samples.
5. IMPORTANT STEP: If you need to make revisions, this is when you do it. This is the ONLY time we will accept revisions. You will have two opportunities to make revisions requests.
6. After revisions have been made, your final design will be sent to production.
You will receive your order within 6 weeks.
Custom Order Specifications:
Quantity:Choose between 100, 200, 300, or 500. If you need more than 500, please specify in the comment box.
Size: For Height and Width, please round to the nearest ½ inch. Options are 2 inch, 2.5 inch, 3 inch, 3.5 inch, 4 inch, 4.5 inch, 5 inch, 5.5 inch, or proportional. Select proportional if you only know the measurement of either the height or width. For any other size, please request in the comment box.
Backing: We offer iron on, sew on (no backing), hook and loop, or hook only.
We always suggest sewing your patches on, even iron-on patches.
Iron-on backing is the most popular & sufficient for canvas, cotton, or denim.
Edging: We offer Merrowed Edge and Cut Edge.
Merrowed Edge - has stitching that loops over the edge or border of the patch. This is ideal for round shapes.
Cut Edge - Usually is cut out by a laser. This is ideal for custom shapes with corners.
To Begin, Please Fill Out The Form Below.