794th AC&W Squadron US Air Force Patch
- 2.75 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 0.08 (in)
Looking for a high-quality patch to show your support for the 794th Aircraft Control and Warning Squadron of the United States Air Force? Look no further than our intricately embroidered patch.
The 794th AC&W Squadron was originally constituted as the 794th Aircraft Control and Warning Squadron in 1947 and was re-designated as the 794th Radar Squadron in 1958. The squadron was responsible for operating and maintaining radar stations and early warning systems for the United States Air Force. During the Cold War, the squadron played a critical role in defending the United States against potential threats.
- Officially licensed by the United States Air Force
- 4 inches tall, perfect for display on jackets, bags, or hats
- Iron on backing, making it easy to attach to any item
- Cut edge, made precise and with care
- Embroidered with great detail to showcase the 794th AC&W Squadron emblem
- Show your support for the brave men and women of the 794th Aircraft Control and Warning Squadron
- Add to your collection or display with pride
- Makes a great gift for military personnel, veterans, and military families
At Popular Patch, we are committed to providing high-quality patches that meet the needs of our customers. We take pride in our workmanship and attention to detail, and we stand behind every product we sell. Order your 794th AC&W Squadron patch today and show your appreciation for the important work done by the brave men and women of the United States Air Force.